Smart Manufacturing software for the automotive
The SMART MANUFACTURING software sedApta-osys makes it possible to meet the constraints of the Automotive industry and offers them the possibility to increase their productivity by controlling their production (time spent, hazards, production scrap ...) and thus meet the deadlines of delivery.
It allows the visualization of the supervisors of the workshop (machine state ...), allows quantity monitoring, workshop planning ...
VISTEON subsidiary of the FORD Group, the world leader in automotive systems with 79,000 employees in 25 countries, has since May 1999 acquired the automotive interior division of PLASTIC OMNIUM in ROUGEGOUTTE (90). The solution provided by sedApta-osys concerns thermoforming workshops (preformed skins ready to be mounted on the insert), foaming (gluing different skins on different inserts) and cutting (finishing).
The application is part of a performance and quality plan policy:
- Traceability of the process and parts.
- Bilateral exchange of information (manufacturing procedures, maintenance sheets, machine adjustment parameters ...).
- Increase machine occupancy rate.
- Accountability of all the actors of the production.
- Reactivity vis-à-vis hazards and rejects, discrepancies between the theoretical and the real.
- Deletion of all paper traces.
- Assurance of the internal control of the application and its future evolutions.
Historical customer of sedApta-osys, our standardized applications have been installed for many years in this sector among subcontractors and manufacturers in the field of automotive.
Deployments of our production tracking software in the automotive sector are short.